The Labour Consultants during the professional practice must adhere to standards that their professional Order sets in order to guarantee both professional dignity and respect of the law to customers.
In addition to the code of ethics, every Firm practices its profession in respect of fundamental values.
Our values are:
• Professionalism: a combination of specialized competences, skills and experience;
• Attention to change: our growth made us realize that what is true today, may not be so tomorrow. Change is what allows both mental and technological innovation;
• Responsibility: the sense of responsibility of all components of the Firm led to improve the autonomy, the sense of duty and constant commitment so as to achieve common goals;
• Reliability: because the “word” has an important meaning for us and what is said, is done;
• Honesty: it means not only to be trustful in our work, but above all to reveal every aspect that may penalize those who interact with us.
We are proud of our values.
Every day we build new projects knowing that they’re based on solid foundations because values are vital for the future of each of us: both as individuals and as Professionals.