BRIEF NEWSLETTER CIRCULAR EX ART 13 OF EU REGULATION 679/2016
This brief circular is provided pursuant to arts. 13 et seq., EU Regulation 2016/679. We invite you to read the extended privacy information available by clicking on this link.
The Studio Paserio newsletter is sent by e-mail to those who explicitly request it, by filling out the form on the home page of the website www.studiopaserio.eu and authorizing the data controller to process their personal data.
The provision of data is optional. The refusal to provide data makes it impossible to obtain the newsletter service.
- Purpose of the processing. Nature of the conferment.
Except as specified in the following paragraphs, personal data provided by users are used for the sole purpose of sending the newsletter and will not be disclosed to third parties.
The provision of data necessary for the purposes above is not mandatory and their processing requires the consent of the person concerned.
- Methods of processing personal data
The collected data are processed using computer tools.
Appropriate security measures are observed to prevent data loss, illicit or incorrect use and unauthorized access.
For the provision and management of the newsletter service, the Site uses the services provided by The Rocket Science Group LLC d / b / a MailChimp (“MailChimp”) which is configured as Data Processor pursuant to art. 28 of Regulation 2016/679 / EU.
In case of need, the personal data communicated can be processed by the staff of the company that takes care of the maintenance of the technological part of the site, The Rocket Science Group LLC, without being transferred in any way from their present location.
For more information on the processing of personal data by MailChimp, please see the following link.
- Categories of data processed and retention period
In relation to the purposes described in paragraph 1 above, the Firm and the other parties that perform, on behalf of or in favor thereof, the tasks described in paragraph 1, treat personal data relating to:
- personal data and identification (name, surname);
- e-mail address;
Further data could be collected for statistical purposes in order to detect the level of interaction and appreciation of the interested party with respect to the contents received.
The data processed will be processed by the Data Controller until the consent is revoked by the data subject and subsequently kept for a period not exceeding 3 years.
- Rights of the interested party referred to in articles 15 and ss. of the EU 2016/679 Regulation
It is hereby announced that the legislation on the protection of personal data confers on the interested parties the possibility to exercise specific rights. In particular, each interested party has:
- the right to access all personal information concerning him;
- the right to obtain the updating of inaccurate personal data concerning him without justified delay;
- the right to cancel personal data concerning the person concerned;
- the right to limit processing when one of the hypotheses provided for by art. 18 of the 2016/679 Regulations;
- the right to data portability, where this right is applicable;
- the right of withdrawal of consent at any time;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Privacy Guarantor, (http://www.garanteprivacy.it), if it considers that the processing of personal data is contrary to the law in force;
- the right to bring a judicial remedy in case of unlawful data processing;
- the right to oppose at any time the processing for sending commercial communications and advertising or direct sales material, by sending an email to the address firstname.lastname@example.org expressly requesting the cancellation of their names from the advertising list.
The Firm will provide the data with information relating to one or more of the actions taken in the previous list without unjustified delay and, in any case, no later than one month after the request itself. This deadline may be extended by two months, taking into account the complexity and the number of requests, with consequent disclosure to the interested party of this extension and of the reasons for the delay, to be provided within one month from receipt of the request.
The exercise of the rights referred to in this article may be exercised by the interested party at the following email address: email@example.com
- Data Controller and Data Processors
The data controller is Studio Paserio based at: Via XXII Marzo 32, 21013 GALLARATE VA – Phone: 0331.775220 email firstname.lastname@example.org
The requests relating to the exercise of the rights recognized by Regulation 2016/679 as the requests relating to the identity of the other data processors appointed by Studio Paserio, as well as the requests referred to in paragraph 9 above, may also be sent in writing by e-mail sent to email@example.com
This notice is effective from 25 May 2018. Studio Paserio reserves the right to modify or simply update its content, in part or completely, also due to changes in the applicable legislation. The interested party is therefore invited to regularly visit this section to take cognizance of the most recent and updated version of the information in order to be always updated.